Sara Ali Khan Age Height Weight Boyfriend Husband Family Bio Wiki & More Info
Sara Ali Khan is the most famous Indian Actress and Model. Who works in Bollywood films. Actress Sara was born on August 12, 1995, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, to a Pataudi family. Her father’s name Saif Ali Khan (he is a Bollywood Actor), and her mother’s name Amrita Singh.
|Full name:||Sara Ali Khan|
|Nickname:||Sara & Som|
|Profession:||Actress and Model|
|Religion:||Islam (His father is Muslim, and his mother is Sikh, he respects all religions.)|
|Net Worth:||USA $ 810,000 approx|
Birthday, Age & More
|Birthday:||12 August 1995|
|Birthplace:||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.|
|Age Now:||25 -years (Update 2020)|
Height Weight & Body Facts
|Height:||In inches- 5’4” inches|
In meters- 1.63m
In centimeters- 163 cm
|Weight:||In kilogram- 54kg (approx)|
In pounds- 162.56 lbs
|Hip size:||36 inches|
|Waist size:||28 inches|
|Body measurement:||34-28-36 inches|
Family & Relative
|Father’s Name:||Saif Ali Khan|
|Mother’s Name:||Amrita Singh|
|Stepmother’s Name:||Kareena Kapoor Khan|
|Brother:||Ibrahim Ali Khan|
|Stepbrother:||Taimur Ali Khan|
|Granddaughter:||Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi|
Relationship and Affairs
|Boyfriend:||1. Veer Pahariya|
2. Ishaan Khatter
3. Sushant Singh Rajput
4. Kartik Aaryan
|Recent-Relationship Status:||Not Known|
Some laser known fact about Sara Ali Khan
- Does Sara Ali Khan smoking? : No
- Does she like drinks alcohol? : No, But sometimes she does.
- Sara Ali Khan’s grandfather is Mansoor Ali Khan, the famous cricketer of the Indian national team, and his grandmother is Sharmila Tagore, a famous actress of India.
- Her father is from Islam, and her mother is from Sikhism. The idea is that he is a Muslim, but he respects all religions. If you know Sara Ali Khan’s religion correctly, please let us know in the comment box.
- When she was in college, Sara and her mother Amrita Singh has spotted in ‘Hello’ magazine. She then started getting offers for films, but his parents told him to continue his studies.
- Her parents divorced in 2004, but she and her brother live with her mother; she spoke in an interview about his parents’ separation.
- According to media reports, Ali Khan was supposed to make his debut as Shahid Kapoor’s brother, Ishaan Khattar Bollywood movie ‘Student of the Year 2.’ Still, the film is released late 2019.
- December 7, 2018, Abhishek Kapoor directed romance movie “Kedarnat” is released. And Ali Khan made his debut through this film.
Awards and nominations
|Filmfare Award||Best Female Debut||2018|
|IIFA Award||Star Debut of the Year – Female||2018|
- One question asked him in 2012 was “If he ever feels like getting a tan in the dark or on the beach.” She replied, “If you want to be tan, apply some bronzer, and if you want to be fair, apply some powder.” Controversy arose over racist remarks and was then much-criticized.
- During the investigation into the mysterious death of Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput in 2020, Riya Sen Chakraborty was arrested by the NCB for drug connection. For further research, reveal the names of 25 Indian celebrities, including Riya Sara Ali Khan, who are involved in the drug trade. Then the controversy has created, and many criticized.
|Educational Qualification:||Graduation in History and Political Science|
|School:|| Besant Montessori School, Mumbai|
Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai
|University:||Columbia University, New York City, New York|
|Favorite Foods:||Rice, Veggies, and Cup of chamomile tea.|
|Favorite Colour:||White, Grey, Black, and Navy blue.|
|Favorite Movie:||Bollywood: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge & Baahubali|
Hollywood: The Shawshank Redemption & Life Is Beautiful
|Favorite Actress:||Bollywood: Katrina Kaif, Amrita Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, and Anushka Sharma|
Hollywood: Emma Watson, Angelina Jolie,
|Favorite Actor:||Bollywood: Shah Rukh Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Salman Khan, Sushant Singh Rajput, Ranveer Singh.|
Hollywood: Dwayne Johnson, Will Smith, Chris Hemsworth.
|Favorite Singer:||Shreya Ghoshal & A. R. Rahman|
|Favorite Sport:||Badminton, Football, & Cricket.|
|Favorite Cricket Player:||Virat Kohli, K. L. Rahul, and Rishabh Pant.|
|Favorite Perfume:||Ralph Lauren Blue, & Clive Christian No.1 Imperial Majesty|
|Favorite Dancer:||Madhuri Dixit & Sunny Leone|
|Favorite Destination:||Goa, London, New York, Dubai.|
|Love Aaj Kal||2020|
|Coolie No. 1||2020|
|Atrangi Re||will Update|
Social Media Profiles
Sara Ali Khan was born in Mumbai, India. Her father’s name Saif Ali Khan, he is the most famous Bollywood actor. Her mother’s name Amrita Singh, she is a beautiful actress in Bollywood.
Sara Ali Khan graduated from Besant Montessori School, Mumbai, and Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai. Sara then studied history and political science at Columbia University in New York.
She also identified polycystic ovary syndrome, which she described as the cause of her weight gain. Have followed a healthy diet and did regular gym to get back to normal. When she appeared in an episode of Indian Idol, Sara Ali Khan said,
“I am a big fan of Neha; she is a great singer. I love her songs. I was very excited before I came to Indian Idol 10 to meet Neha. In fact, his songs helped me lose weight, and I listened to some of his hits in re-mode over the treadmill.”
Her parents divorced in 2004. Her father is currently married to actress Kareena Kapoor. She has a younger brother named Ibrahim Ali Khan. She also has a half-brother named Taimur Ali Khan.
Sara Ali Khan made her acting debut in 2018 with Kapoor’s romantic disaster film “Kedarnath.” A few weeks after releasing “Kedarnath,” Sara Ali Khan starred in Rohit Shetty’s action film “Simmba” with Ranveer Singh.
When Kedarnath’s filming has temporarily stopped, he started working on the film. As a result, Abhishek Kapoor sued Sara Ali Khan. Later, when he agreed to share time between the two films, the court’s verdict has decided.
Since then, Sara has acted in several films, including “Love Aaj Kal” “Coolie No.1”. His beautiful appearance, good physique, and good acting have made a place in the younger generation’s hearts.
In 2019, Sara Ali Khan ranked 66th on the Forbes Indian Celebrity 100 list. Sara has also appeared in many TV commercials and is estimated to earn about the approx USA $ 810,000 a year.